The night was dark, the storm strong
I could see no one when fog enveloped around
Felt a shiver when I saw the precious broken bond
My feet trembled and tears fell down
On the cold nite, my heart ached
I gave up, had lost all faith
I cried and screamed and shouted in pain
Like an echo, it would hurt back again
Like a lifeless mummy, I walked around
What went wrong?? n how?? and why?? n when??
I wondered and tried to sort it out
Bt everything vanished as if in zen...
My tears eventually dried
Now I cud fake a smile
Numb soul but I took a stride
Like a robot, I started to lead life
I gave some time to time
Bt the wounds would nt sublime
I tried and failed
and then I tried harder and yet every time I only failed
Now the wounds do not pain
But the scars remain
The sockets have welled up again (a healing sign)
I hide my tears in rain
Left devoid of any choice
n stil fighting with the surrounding noise
I heard my inner voice
As helplessness helped me gain poise
And the dark nite is over
n the spring is back again
or thats wot I like to believe
coz I don fake no more!!
I see the butterflies fly
the bright blue sky
the smell of vegetation
the air of intoxication
Flyin like a bird
I see the signs of life
Hear the sound of music
And compose my own sweet li'l song
Hit the lowest low
Bt the worst is over
I hv taken the much needed leap of faith
For the nite that it was...!!
Love life... the precious gift of Christ..!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment